Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spin Offs

For anyone who's seen the blog jewinthecity, this is the basic spin-off..well a second spin-off if you consider the fact that the author herself spun her blog off of Sex in the City. But rest assured, this blog is and will remain 100% halal (legal activity according to Islamic laws), and all the wonderful Islamic-ness that goes with it.


I'm having a heavy creativity block lately, so it's been difficult to find a spin of titles to run muslim with, but anyways! There's still no concrete reason of why I started blogging or what I hope to accomplish by doing so, but Insha'Allah (God willing) I can help someone, somewhere in the world become more aware of how Islam, and Muslims are. And not only that, but furthermore I would also Insha'Allah, like to see sometime, an active lobbying on my part towards greater causes in the world. (Thanks to Mr. Rajash Rawal, my politics teacher, on the lecture on Cyber Lobbying and Networking today.)


There's more I would love to expand upon, however it's now 3:13 am and Sleep calls me. (Does not help that I went to bed 6 am this morning..and woke up at 10:00 am.)


JazakAllah Khair (May Allah grant you goodness) and Shukran (thank you) for reading.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com