Thursday, December 10, 2009

City Lights

Bismillah Ir-Rahman Ir-Raheem. 
(In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most merciful.)


I greet you with the Islamic Greetings:
Asalaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh. (May peace and blessings of Allah be upon you.)


*Before I start explaining why I started this blog, I'd like to mention that you will notice I do not wear hijab (head-scarf). This is a personal choice and I do plan to wear hijab by next Ramadan 2010, Insha'Allah. I know people like to judge but it is my own choice; Allah knows best.


Now I wanted to say that it's 3 am and I don't know why I had to start this so late in the night. I had the urge to start this however, especially after a lot of learning and growing since my conversion about two years ago. (It also has to do with a lot of Peace TV that I've been watching lately. I have a growing need to spread the word of Islam, especially in Europe. I find that since I've moved here, that people are much harder to speak to than in the states. More stubborn I should say.


Anyways, Insha'Allah I will have further explainations as to what I plan to do and I hope that Allah will help me guide others in this path.Insha'Allah.


May Allah give give you blessed nights of rest. JazakAllah Khair!


Walaikum Asalaamu.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com